Thursday 2 July 2009

The Show-NUCA 09

There was a lot of movement and drama and stress in school the last few weeks before the end of term, but all with good reason as I found out when I went to see the end of year show. I was really impressed with the standard of work, it was so high and the show looked lovely. Really professional. There was so much work that I loved and barely any that I hated. but there was one that stuck out.. in a good way: from illustration Natsuki Otani. I have never met this student, I dont know if its a boy or a girl, I'm going to guess girl (sorry if your not) but her work is gorgeous. The kind of this I'd like a tattoo of because you could never get bored of seeing it. The work she showed was a piece of each of the four seasons. I made myself choose a favorite. It was a very trick decision I liked parts of each but over all autumn won which is cool because it's probably my favorite season.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Natsuki(and I am female!), thank you for writing about my work! I have a brand new website now so if you have a spare time, please take a look at it. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete