Monday 2 March 2009

Golden Syrup

I had a crit today with a lady that gave me a tutorial before christmas and it reminded me of a dicussion we had, well that and when I came in contact with the subject in question when I opened my cupboard.
Basically the argument was about packaging and golden syrup. She argues that the new squeezy bottles were hygenic practicle and far better suited to modern life.
I agrued that the whole charm of golden syrup was to have this sticky awkward to open tin sat somewhere near the back of your cuboard and it should be kept this way, because its traditional. I still stand to my point, I was charmed by the incrediable sickly product when it entangled itself in my arm hair whilst I reached for something behind it. Now this is rather odd for me because im all for practicle, clean, easy to use packaging but I dont think I will ever change my mind on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment