Thursday 5 March 2009

Pitch Buzz



Our Four Food Logo

Me and my creative partner Phil had our first proper, full blown pitch today to design agency Four for a brief they set us to brand a potential new sub brand of Channel four. Ours was 4 Food. Admittedly we struggles a bit and I got to the point where I never wanted to see another 4 ever again and I only ate orange food for a couple of days (completely subconsciously may I add). Despite this, once we had pitched and we got the response that we did and we got to see the work from everyone else in the group it was all worth it. Completely. I'm on such a buzz and I can't stop smiling and cant wait to go party tonight. I've really enjoyed working with Phil, I may have moaned at him a bit but he is so tolerant and we work well. I also really enjoyed working for Scott and Anthony at Four, very good input and good harsh crits. Check out the agency at www.fouragency.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment