Tuesday 7 April 2009

Apirat Infahsaeng

So its Easter and I'm still busier than ever and unfortunately not finding as much research time as I'd like so i thought I'd go back through some older stuff as good work need to be looked at at least twice anyway.
This guy: Apirat Infahsaeng is a bit of fresh air. He is a designer and visual artist who has so far worked mainly with typographical posters. He is based in New York and is one of the best kinds of designers; the kind who want to get out explore and try different things to make their work better. I first heard about his work in Territory 9 which is a beautiful journal (i'll write about it and link it soon).


Image scanned from Territory 9


for bunch studio


very lovely use of colour, I wish I had more confidence with colour

No comments:

Post a Comment