Wednesday 22 April 2009

Television Adverts

I don't have a TV so consequently miss out on almost all TV ads these days (the only bit I really miss) however I went back to my mums over easter for a few days and caught up with the latest in TV ads! Yay! I'm sure you've already seen them all but these are my hot picks:



Just nice eh?



Very clever



I'm not sure why but it gives me goosebumps.



Completely freaky, made me feel ill rather than wanting chocolate but I dont like Cadbury's anyway.



I didn't get this at first, until i found out who Bill Shannon is, then it just becomes a genius idea.

So that's my top 5 until I watch some more TV. They were closely followed by the new Anchor butter, T-Mobile, Wall's Sausages, Pepsi Max and of course the new Cravendale milkbar.

No comments:

Post a Comment